The New Standard in Fluoroplastics
The Most Chemically Resistant Drop-In Liner Available
Superior to Other Fluoroplastic Linings
- Resistant to Most Chemicals and Solvents
- 100% Cross Laminated PTFE Teflon®
- Chemically Inert
- 500° F Continuous Operating Service
Witt's LFP 2100 Series is a laminated fluroplastic material that provides maximum chemical resistance to contain even your harshest solution up to 500oF. Manufactured under a patented process, LFP is made by cross laminating thin sheets of PTFE to itself under high pressure and temperature. This cross lamination provides LFP with a 360oF mechanical orientation without compromising the chemical inertness. The superior mechanical strength of LFP allows for the manufacturing of sizes and shapes that normal PTFE sheeting materials could not handle.
Because of the fabrication process involved, LFP liners may not look attractive. However, the end result is a 100% PTFE liner that is chemically inert and can handle temperatures up to 500oF. LFP liners simply last longer in harsh environments saving you money.
- Electroless Nickel Plating:
- Eliminates disposable liners
- Plate out is easily brushed off and filtered away
- Eliminates nitric leaching
- High Temperature Chrome Plating
- Expansion Joints
- Liqour Vats